For Parents

Do you have concerns about your child's speech or language development? Speech Language Pathologists are trained to help with a variety of issues, from production of speech sounds to fluency (stuttering), voice production, language skills, and even feeding/swallowing. It can be difficult to know where to start looking for information and resources. I recommend that you begin by consulting early intervention/school based services before reaching out to private providers.